An origin to destination, curb-to-curb, public transportation service for people with disabilities who are unable to use DART's fixed route buses or trains
We know that it is important for our customers to stay at home as much as possible during this time. Beginning Monday, April 13, 2020, DART ADA Paratransit customers can take advantage of a special grocery pickup and delivery service.
DART Paratransit drivers will pick up groceries from the store and deliver directly to the customer. There is no charge for this service, but customers must have placed their orders directly with the grocery store and provide DART with the pickup ID information.
Customers interested in signing up, or learning more about the service, can call one of the DART Mobility Ambassadors at 214-828-8588, anytime Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
DART Headquaters Temporary Closure
- Paratransit in person assessments are not available while DART Headquarters is closed. Assessments are being done over the phone temporarily. Call 214.828.6717 for assistance.
- Reduced Fare cards are not being processed while DART Headquarters is closed. Riders may show their expired Reduced Fare ID card or a Form 1000 to qualify for a reduced fare.
- Many of the Reduced Fare certifying agencies are also closed during this time. Call 214.828.8529 to complete a Form 1000, if needed.
- DART Paratransit Services is accepting information via email at [email protected] or by fax 214.828.6642.
- In-person visits to the DART Paratransit Offices, 101 Peak, is by appointment only. Call 214.828.6717 to make an appointment.
Your trip information and ETA are now only a click away!
Read more about an exciting new feature exclusively for clients and customers of DART's Mobility Management Services
What Is DART Paratransit Service?
DART Paratransit Service is an origin to destination, curb-to-curb, public transportation service for people with disabilities who are unable to use DART fixed route buses or trains. Paratransit is a shared-ride service operated with modern, accessible vehicles, and taxi cabs. Riders who are unable to access vans by using steps can use the wheelchair lifts or ramps. On the large accessible vans, boarding chairs are available upon request. DART also offers free travel training, along with travel ambassadors, to persons with disabilities who are capable of riding accessible bus and rail services.
What Is The Paratransit Service Area?
Certified Paratransit riders are welcome to schedule trips to begin and end anywhere in the following cities:
| Addison|| Garland|| Rowlett|
| Carrollton|| Glenn Heights|| Plano|
| Cockrell Hill|| Highland Park|| University Park|
| Dallas|| Irving|
| Farmers Branch|| Richardson|
Service is also provided to and from DFW International Airport.
A Guide to Paratransit Services
We hope this guide answers some of your questions. If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to provide safe, reliable, dependable and efficient public transportation to persons with disabilities. Welcome to DART Paratransit Services!