The Dallas Streetcar is operated by DART for the City of Dallas.
High Resolution JPG
View more Dallas Streetcar images
Beginning July 27, 2020, there will be a $1 one-way fare to ride the Dallas Streetcar if you do not have a valid pre-purchased DART pass. To pay your fare, you may use one of DART's contactless fare payment options. Either tap your GoPass Tap card at the on-board validator or purchase a Dallas Streetcar fare on the GoPass app. There is not a cash fare payment option.
Cost: $1 One-Way Fare
Included with any valid DART pass
• One-Way pass available in DART's GoPass® app
• Tap and go with a reloadable GoPass® Tap card
• No cash accepted onboard vehicle
Hours: 7 Days a Week, 5:30 a.m. to midnight
Frequency: every 20 minutes
To connect to DART Rail, a DART bus or the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter rail, buy a Day Pass with the GoPass app, from a Ticket Vending Machine at any station or onboard the bus. Click here for more information about fares.
Dallas Streetcar Schedules:
A weekend schedule will be operated on days observed for New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Printer-friendly Dallas Streetcar Map (PDF file opens in a new window)
DALLAS STREETCAR FACTSOwnership: City of Dallas
Operation and Maintenance: DART
- Trip length: 2.45 miles
- Rules: DART's Code of Conduct
- Path: Dedicated lane over the Houston Street Viaduct and shared street lanes in Oak Cliff
- Stops: Six (Union Station, Greenbriar, Oakenwald, Beckley, 6th Street, Bishop Arts)
- Attractions: Union Station, Ferris Plaza, Lake Cliff Park, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Bishop Arts District, restaurants (El Fenix, Jonathon's Oak Cliff, Spiral Diner)
- Manufacturer: Brookville Equipment Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Dual-mode operation: Overhead contact system and off-wire electrical operation
- Size: 8 feet wide and 66 feet, 5 inches long with three passenger areas
- Boarding: Level at all stops (center car open for bicycles, wheelchairs, strollers)
- Capacity: 34 seated, plus standees
DALLAS STREETCAR SAFETYKnow the safety rules for riding the streetcar and for interacting around the streecar as a pedestrian, biker or driver.
Safety Rules for Riders
Safety Rules for Pedestrians
Safety Rules for Bikers
Safety Rules for Drivers