The Dallas Streetcar is operated by DART for the City of Dallas.
High Resolution JPG
View more Dallas Streetcar images
There is a $1 one-way fare to ride the Dallas Streetcar if you do not have a valid pre-purchased DART pass. To pay your fare, you may use one of DART's contactless fare payment options. Either tap your GoPass Tap card, Contactless Payment card or device at the on-board validator or purchase a Dallas Streetcar fare on the GoPass app. There is not a cash fare payment option.
Cost: $1 One-Way Fare
Included with any valid DART pass
• One-Way pass available in DART's GoPass® app
• Tap and go with a reloadable GoPass® Tap card
• No cash accepted onboard vehicle
Hours: 7 Days a Week, 5:30 a.m. to midnight
Frequency: every 20 minutes
To connect to DART Rail, a DART bus or the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) commuter rail, buy a Day Pass with the GoPass app, from a Ticket Vending Machine at any station or onboard the bus. Click here for more information about fares.
Dallas Streetcar Schedules:
A weekend schedule will be operated on days observed for New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
DALLAS STREETCAR FACTSOwnership: City of Dallas
Operation and Maintenance: DART
- Trip length: 2.45 miles
- Rules: DART's Code of Conduct
- Path: Dedicated lane over the Houston Street Viaduct and shared street lanes in Oak Cliff
- Stops: Six (Union Station, Greenbriar, Oakenwald, Beckley, 6th Street, Bishop Arts)
- Attractions: EBJ Union Station, Ferris Plaza, Lake Cliff Park, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Bishop Arts District, restaurants
- Manufacturer: Brookville Equipment Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Dual-mode operation: Overhead contact system and off-wire electrical operation
- Size: 8 feet wide and 66 feet, 5 inches long with three passenger areas
- Boarding: Level at all stops (center car open for bicycles, wheelchairs, strollers)
- Capacity: 34 seated, plus standees
DALLAS STREETCAR SAFETYKnow the safety rules for riding the streetcar and for interacting around the streecar as a pedestrian, biker or driver.
Safety Rules for Riders
Safety Rules for Pedestrians
Safety Rules for Bikers
Safety Rules for Drivers