DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/12/2019
DART Service Changes Coming August 12The North Texas region has evolved and Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has too. To better meet the needs of our customers, beginning August 12, many of DART's bus routes will be improved to get you to your destination quicker and easier.
The goal during service changes this summer is to provide more logical and more direct routes, which will improve connections and service for the entire system. Customers will now have expanded service hours on weekdays and weekends, more frequency for some routes and better on-time arrivals with DART's new adjusted schedules.
The addition of 41 New Flyer XN-40, CNG-fueled buses to the existing fleet will support DART's goal of increased frequency and improved service. Enhanced features on the new buses include USB ports located at each seat that allows customers to charge their electronic devices while riding, larger interior InfoTransit monitors and flush-mounted tinted windows.
Look for new timetables and schedules before Monday, August 12. Customers can go online to DART.org/zoom or transporteDART.org, or call DART Customer Service at 214.979.1111, for additional details on route adjustments.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service August 17-18 and August 24-25; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes August 31-September 1, 2019 (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:45 AM)
- DART Service Changes Coming August 12 (Posted on Aug 13 at 4:32 PM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:40 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 29, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 444, 467, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts