DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/27/2010
DART to Repeat TX-OU Simulation Exercise on Sunday, June 27DART will conduct a second simulation of State Fair operational procedures on Sunday morning, June 27. The five-hour exercise, beginning at approximately 7 a.m., will again affect regular Green Line service and require bus substitution for a portion of the route.
Green Line trains will operate on a clockwise circle, serving West End, Akard, St. Paul, Pearl, Deep Ellum, Baylor University Medical Center, Fair Park, Cedars, Convention Center and Union stations. Service between Victory and West End stations, and between Fair Park and MLK, Jr. stations will be provided by shuttle buses. Shuttles will also operate between MLK, Jr., and Pearl stations, serving Fair Park, Baylor University Medical Center and Deep Ellum stations.
Remember to cross tracks only at designated crosswalks and to look both ways. Trains may approach from either direction on any track.
Regular Green Line service will resume at approximately 12 noon.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Jul 8 at 7:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 467, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Routes 21 and 42 on Detour during the Rebuild Our Community Festival, Effective Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts