DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/26/2022
DART Announces Changes to Bus and GoLink Services Beginning Monday, September 26DART continues to closely monitor both the New Bus Network and evolving GoLink on-demand system to provide prompt response to customer feedback and maintain safe and dependable service. Listed below are routes with a number of improvements and adjustments. Some of these changes have already taken effect or will become effective on Monday, September 26, 2022. For more information about these changes, please visit dart.org/servicechange.
Bus Route Changes: Routes 45, 224, 230, 383, 436, 442
Schedule Adjustments: Routes 13, 45, 218, 222, 230, 232 and 235
Bus Bay Modifications: Hatcher Station, Addison Transit Center
GoLink Changes: Keller Springs GoLink, Preston Hollow GoLink
Featured Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022 (Posted on Oct 3 at 7:37 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 3 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022