DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/13/2022
DART Bus Service Frequency Changes Begin June 13Beginning June 13, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will implement temporary service frequency adjustments on 31 of its 97 bus routes due to the ongoing nationwide shortage of bus operators. For more information about these changes, please visit dart.org/servicechange.
To restore service reliability and dependability for all of our riders, DART is implementing a five-minute temporary reduction in frequency on most routes currently operating every 15 minutes. Some routes with 20-minute midday and early evening service will change to 30-minute service. Light rail service, as well as service on the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) and the Dallas Streetcar, will remain the same.
These temporary service frequency adjustments will ensure that passengers can rely on the DART service schedule, improving service and reducing bus stop wait times, while we continue to aggressively recruit new bus operators.
DART tentatively plans to return to regular frequency on all services on January 23, 2023, based on bus operator hiring goals. As hiring continues, DART will continue to re-evaluate the temporary service frequency adjustments and adjust as necessary.
For more information about these changes, please visit dart.org/servicechange.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted on Jun 23 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 23 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 238 on detour during Star Spangled Spectacular at Firewheel Town Center, Effective Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Portion of Green Line Will Be Disrupted Due To Freeway Maintenance, Effective Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 3, 18, 20, 22, 23, 45, 200, 215, 216, 222, 233, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 436 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts