DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/26/2019
Bus Routes 29 and 39 On Detour for Carry The Load Dallas Memorial March, Effective Sunday, May 26, 2019Bus routes 29 and 39 will be on detour from approximately 4:30 to 7 p.m. on Sunday, May 26 due to the Carry the Load Dallas Memorial March at Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Ave. Visit the Carry the Load website at www.carrytheload.org for more information.
Route 29 Outbound from McKinney:
Continue McKinney, left on Lemmon, left on Oak Lawn, right on Maple, regular route.
Route 29 Inbound from Maple:
Left on Oak Lawn, right on Lemmon, right on Cole, left on Allen into McKinney, regular route.
Route 39 Outbound from McKinney:
Continue McKinney, left on Lemmon, left on Oak Lawn, right on Cedar Springs, regular route.
Route 39 Inbound from Cedar Springs:
Left on Oak Lawn, right on Lemmon, right on Cole, left on Allen, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service August 17-18 and August 24-25; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes August 31-September 1, 2019 (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:45 AM)
- DART Service Changes Coming August 12 (Posted on Aug 13 at 4:32 PM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:40 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 444, 467, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Route 210 Departures From Jack Hatchell Transit Center Moved Ahead 5 Minutes, Effective Monday, August 12, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts