DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/13/2017
Route 346 On Detour Due To Construction On Headquarters Drive, Effective March 13, 2017Temporary construction along Headquarters Drive between Communications Parkway and Dallas North Tollway will keep Route 346 on detour during its initial weeks of operation.
Buses will instead operate over the Dallas North Tollway service road in both directions between Legacy and Headquarters (please see map below).
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 7:00p (Posted today at 6:51 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 6/22 3:20p (Posted today at 3:19 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Additional Open Parking Available In Newly Created Lot E at Downtown Rowlett Station, Effective Monday, June 11, 2018
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 409, 444, 542, 549, 595, D-Link (Route 722))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts