DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/24/2022
Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus NetworkThe DART Board of Directors unanimously approved the DARTzoom Final Bus Network Plan, which includes a complete redesign of the DART bus network. With the goal of providing greater frequency, longer service hours and improved access to destinations, the redesigned network goes into effect on January 24, 2022.
Click here to learn more.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Dallas Streetcar Rider Alert 12/8 (Posted today at 5:50 AM)
- Simpler. Better. Faster. Easier! The New DART Bus Network (Posted on Nov 8 at 1:16 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 8 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Green Line Trains, Bus Routes to be Impacted By BMW Dallas Marathon Run, Effective Sunday, December 12, 2021
- 2021 BMW Dallas Marathon Weekend Bus Route Detours, Effective Friday, December 10 and Saturday, December 11
- Route 24, 31 and 84 Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During the Our Lady of Guadalupe Novena Ceremony at the Cathedral Santuario de Guadalupe on Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 84, 110, 409, 467, 521, 535, 583, 595, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts