DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/7/2020
New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective November 2020Due to ongoing construction of Irving's new Hidden Ridge Station, DART will temporarily suspend weekend rail service on portions of the Orange Line during November 2020.
Passengers will be able to take shuttle buses between the affected stations and are encouraged to allow extra time. Projected weekend closure dates, including the Friday after Thanksgiving, are as follows, weather permitting:
November 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 27-28-29: Irving Convention Center Station to North Lake College Station
Please note: Orange Line Weekend Closures Extended Into December
Construction of the new Hidden Ridge Station in Irving will require an additional weekend of bus substitution on the Orange Line, between Irving Convention Center and North Lake College stations on Saturday and Sunday, December 5 and 6.
The shutdowns will enable our contractor Archer Western to install overhead steel canopies at the new station, which is projected to open in late 2021. Weekday service will remain uninterrupted.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Mar 3 at 4:55 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- May Service Change Makes Three Bus Detours Permanent (Routes 35, 374 and 501), Effective May 17, 2021
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 206, 208, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 409, 415, 467, 486, 501, 547, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts