DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/17/2020
Bus Stop Consolidations to be Implemented in July for Routes 2, 26 and 35Thank you for the feedback provided on our initial draft consolidation list. The bus stops on the final list will be removed starting in July 2020 as part of the Bus Stop Consolidation Project. Click here to view the final list.
The Bus Stop Consolidation Project is providing for more consistent spacing between bus stops along routes throughout the DART system. The goal of this Project is to improve the customer bus riding experience and make the service more reliable.
Please check this website periodically for new listings of proposed bus stop consolidations, inviting your feedback on future phases of this Project. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART to Operate on July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted today at 7:06 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 23 at 12:20 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Detours for Routes 2, 12, 26, 35, 409, 426 and 595 for the 2021 AIDS Walk South Dallas 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 26
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 24, 29, 35, 52, 59, 81/82, 111, 161, 415, 426, 467, 501, 538, 547, 582, 593, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts