Ride DART Free to Vote
in the 2021 General Election
Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2021
Need a ride to vote? We have you covered. DART is providing free trips to voting locations in the DART Service Area.
How to Ride DART Free to Vote
DART is providing FREE transportation to voting locations on Election Day, Nov. 2, 2021. Voters can ride at no charge on all DART bus, light rail, Dallas Streetcar, GoLink and Paratransit service, and on the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
Ride DART free to polling locations. No proof of voter registration is required to ride free on Nov. 2. GoLink riders: use the promo code VOTE21 at checkout for a complimentary Adult Local Day Pass in the GoPass app on Nov. 2.
How to Find a Voting Location
Election information and voting locations are organized by county in Texas. Click the link for the county you live in to find a convenient voting location.
- Collin County Election Information (Plano, Richardson, Carrollton)
- Dallas County (Addison, Carrollton, Cockrell Hill, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Glenn Heights, Highland Park, Irving, Rowlett, University Park)
- Denton County (Carrollton)
- Ellis County (Glenn Heights)
- Rockwall County (Rowlett)
Plan Your Trip on DART to a Voting Location
Customers who need customized trip planning can map out their ride with the "Plan" tool in the free GoPass app or use the Trip Planner on DART.org. DART Customer Service is also available at 214-979-1111 to answer questions and provide trip planning information.
If you plan your trip directly in Google Maps, enter the voting location as your destination and choose the Transit option (train icon) to get travel directions using DART.
Tips for a Safe Voting Experience
- Wear a face mask while riding DART and while at the voting location. If you forget your mask, please take one from the face mask dispensers located on DART trains and buses.
- Carry hand sanitizer with you and use it before and after your visit to the voting location, and especially after you use the voting machine. DART has hand sanitizer dispensers on board its buses and trains.
- Bring your own sanitized pen to sign any forms.
- Wash your hands with soap and water as soon as you can after leaving the voting location.
- Consider voting early so you can avoid crowds and practice social distancing.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.