DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/19/2022
Dallas Streetcar Alert, Effective Sept 20-22 and 27-29Only one Dallas Streetcar is in service Sept 20-22 and 27-29 due to scheduled repairs. A bus shuttle is in place between EBJ Union and Bishop Arts stations. Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022 (Posted on Oct 3 at 7:37 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 3 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022