DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/4/2022
DART Announces July 4 Holiday ScheduleIn observance of Independence Day, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) will operate on a weekend schedule on Monday, July 4. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate on Monday, July 4.
- DART Buses and Light Rail: Operating on a weekend schedule.
- TRE: No service.
- DART GoLink: GoLink will operate only in zones that provide Sunday service. These zones include Northwest Dallas, Inland Port, Rylie, West Dallas, North Dallas, North Central Dallas and Park Cities. Service will be unavailable in all other zones.
- DART Paratransit: DART's Paratransit Services will run a Saturday schedule and the Paratransit Scheduling Center will be closed. Customers may call Paratransit Reservations through Friday, July 1, to book their trips through Tuesday, July 5. Customers can also now schedule, view and cancel trips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.DART.org/paratransit.
- DART's Customer Information Center will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 214-979-1111 for trip-planning needs, while the administrative offices, DARTmart, Lost and Found, and the Customer Care Center, which handles complaints, commendations, suggestions, will be closed.
Information on special holiday destinations served by DART is available at www.DART.org/fireworks.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted on Jun 23 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 23 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 238 on detour during Star Spangled Spectacular at Firewheel Town Center, Effective Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Portion of Green Line Will Be Disrupted Due To Freeway Maintenance, Effective Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 3, 18, 20, 22, 23, 45, 200, 215, 216, 222, 233, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 436 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts