DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/23/2022
Track, Bridge Maintenance Between SMU/Mockingbird and Walnut Hill Stations Will Cause Train Delays, Bus Substitution June 23-26, 2022Update: Platform Maintenance and Repairs Completed EARLY. Light Rail Service Returns to Full Service on Saturday, June 25
Maintenance and repairs around Walnut Hill Station have been completed ahead of schedule. Full service between SMU/Mockingbird and Walnut Hill stations will resume on Saturday, June 25 at 3:30 p.m.
The second of two rail shutdowns is scheduled from Thursday, June 23 through Sunday, June 26, 2022, for maintenance work between SMU/Mockingbird and Walnut Hill stations.
Shuttle buses will operate between the affected stations, also stopping at Lovers Lane and Park Lane stations. Passengers should look for non-DART branded charter buses at the red "Rail Disruption" bus stops at each station. (NOTE: DART also provides frequent bus service between SMU/Mockingbird and Lovers Lane stations on Route 17 and between Park Lane and Walnut Hill stations on Route 27).
North of the disrupted area, trains will run nearly every 20 minutes between Parker Road and Walnut Hill stations. Please consult DART's Trip Planner for specific departure and arrival times. Red Line trains south of the disrupted area will operate on a regular schedule between Westmoreland and SMU/Mockingbird stations.
DART Rail schedules can also be viewed on DART.org.
The Orange Line will operate on a normal schedule between DFW and Pearl/Arts District stations only. Orange Line passengers wishing to continue north will need to transfer to Red Line trains and use the shuttle buses between SMU/Mockingbird and Walnut Hill stations.
Blue and Green line service will remain unaffected.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted on Jun 23 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 23 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Route 238 on detour during Star Spangled Spectacular at Firewheel Town Center, Effective Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Portion of Green Line Will Be Disrupted Due To Freeway Maintenance, Effective Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 3, 18, 20, 22, 23, 45, 200, 215, 216, 222, 233, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 436 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts