DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/25/2021
Bus Riders Should Prepare for Detours During Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot on Thursday, November 25, 2021On Thursday, November 25, the 2021 Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot will place a number of bus routes on detour. The race begins at 8:30 a.m. and will impact service in Downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum and North Oak Cliff.
Bus routes affected include: 2, 11, 12, 19, 21, 26, 29, 35, 52, 59, 60, 76, 81/82, 110, 111, 161, 164 and 749 (Stemmons-Design District). Detours begin at 7:00 a.m. and continue through the conclusion of the race. Click here for specific detour information or call 214-979-1111.
DART buses and light rail trains will operate on a Sunday schedule on November 25. The Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will not operate on Thanksgiving Day. Click here for more Thanksgiving Holiday 2021 Service Schedule information.
DART Rail will operate three additional Red Line trains and one additional Blue Line train on Thursday morning due to the Turkey Trot.
Additional Red Line trains from Parker Road Station depart at 7:13 a.m., 7:43 a.m. and 8:13 a.m. and arrive at Convention Center Station at 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. These trains operate to all stations between Parker Road and Cedars stations.
An additional Blue Line train from Downtown Rowlett Station departs at 7:22 a.m. and arrives at Convention Center Station at 8:05 a.m. This train operates to all stations between Downtown Rowlett and Cedars stations.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces Changes to Bus and GoLink Services Beginning Monday, September 26 (Posted on Sep 13 at 1:35 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 13 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- A Message to Our Riders On TX-OU Game Day, Prepare for Fun, But Allow Lots of Time! Effective October 8, 2022
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 18, 22, 45, 215, 230, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 883 (UTD Comet Cruiser))
- You are invited to participate in a short survey to give feedback and help define the value of transit in your community.
- Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Placed On Temporary Detour Due to Dickerson Closure, Effective September 26, 2022