DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 8/26/2020
Additional Bus Stops Moving as Construction Continues at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Wednesday, August 26, 2020Construction in the bus transfer area of Downtown Garland Station enters its second phase on Wednesday, August 26, with the relocation of six additional bus routes to temporary stops on Fifth Street.
Passengers on Routes 378, 402, 463, 486, 566 and 571 will make their transfers at the temporary stops, while Routes 377, 380, 513, Paratransit and Rail Disruption Shuttle return to their original bays inside.
All routes should be boarding at their original locations by the end of September. Construction will continue for several more months at Downtown Garland Station, so remember to exercise caution and obey all warning signs.
Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART to Operate on July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted today at 7:06 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 23 at 12:20 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Detours for Routes 2, 12, 26, 35, 409, 426 and 595 for the 2021 AIDS Walk South Dallas 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 26
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 24, 29, 35, 52, 59, 81/82, 111, 161, 415, 426, 467, 501, 538, 547, 582, 593, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts