DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/19/2020
DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020DART continues to provide transit service while safeguarding its customers and employees in response to the current COVID-19 crisis.
- Note: DART will be implementing major changes in bus, rail and GoLink service starting Monday, Oct. 19, as the North Texas economy slowly reopens. The agency will restore service on a group of routes and improve frequencies on others to just under 90 percent of pre-pandemic levels.
- More details, including schedules, can be found at www.DART.org/Mod or by calling DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday, July 3, 2020. In accordance with Gov. Greg Abbott's Executive Order, beginning at noon on July 3, DART passengers will be required to wear a face covering while on DART vehicles or properties in response to the increased spread of COVID-19. Face coverings over both the mouth and nose will be required when riding DART buses, trains and paratransit vehicles, Trinity Railway Express trains, at DART stations, on platforms, in buildings and on board the Dallas Streetcar.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- All DART Transit Center indoor seating areas have been closed.
- To enforce social distancing practices and protect customer and employee well-being, the lobby at DART Headquarters (1401 Pacific Avenue) has been closed to the public, including the DARTmart store and Lost and Found.
- Passengers can find additional information about the agency's coronavirus prevention efforts on the DART website at www.DART.org/Health.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Orange Line Weekend Closures Extended Into December, Effective December 5-6, 2020 (Posted on Nov 24 at 3:55 PM)
- New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective November 2020 (Posted on Nov 24 at 3:22 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Oct 24 at 11:12 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 283, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 467, 486, 542, 547, 560, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- IH-635 Lane Closure To Affect Bus Route 467 Service to South Garland, Effective Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts