DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/6/2020
Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further NoticeDART continues to provide transit service while safeguarding its customers and employees in response to the current COVID-19 crisis.
With many in North Texas ordered to stay at home, DART is implementing service adjustments for bus and light rail.
- All light rail service will operate at a 20-minute frequency throughout the day.
- All bus routes will have service on weekdays, except routes 155 and 887. Route 155 customers have access to route 554 and 887 customers have access to GoLink Service.
- More details, including schedules, can be found at www.DART.org/Mod or by calling DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111.
- No changes are being made to the Dallas Streetcar schedule nor weekend bus and light rail service.
- DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday, July 3, 2020. In accordance with Gov. Greg Abbott's Executive Order, beginning at noon on July 3, DART passengers will be required to wear a face covering while on DART vehicles or properties in response to the increased spread of COVID-19. Face coverings over both the mouth and nose will be required when riding DART buses, trains and paratransit vehicles, Trinity Railway Express trains, at DART stations, on platforms, in buildings and on board the Dallas Streetcar.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- All DART Transit Center indoor seating areas have been closed.
- To enforce social distancing practices and protect customer and employee well-being, the lobby at DART Headquarters (1401 Pacific Avenue) has been closed to the public, including the DARTmart store and Lost and Found.
- Passengers can find additional information about the agency's coronavirus prevention efforts on the DART website at www.DART.org/Health.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 451, 463, 486, 515, 542, 560, 566, 571, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 841
- Additional Bus Stops Moving as Construction Continues at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts