DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/10/2020
Bus Stop Consolidations to be Implemented in March for Routes 405, 444, 541, 542 and 554Thank you for the feedback provided on our initial draft consolidation list. The bus stops on the final list will be removed starting in March 2020 as part of the Bus Stop Consolidation Project. Click here to view the final list.
The Bus Stop Consolidation Project is providing for more consistent spacing between bus stops along routes throughout the DART system. The goal of this Project is to improve the customer bus riding experience and make the service more reliable.
Please check this website periodically for new listings of proposed bus stop consolidations, inviting your feedback on future phases of this Project. Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 10 at 8:36 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 451, 463, 486, 515, 542, 560, 566, 571, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 841
- Additional Bus Stops Moving as Construction Continues at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts