DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/3/2020
DART Coronavirus Update
- DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday, July 3, 2020
Face coverings over both the mouth and nose will be required when riding DART buses, trains and paratransit vehicles, Trinity Railway Express trains, at DART stations, on platforms, in buildings and on board the Dallas Streetcar.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- Click here to view frequently asked questions and answers.
- DART implemented major changes in bus, rail and GoLink service on Monday, Oct. 19, as the North Texas economy slowly reopens
- DART Temporarily Closing Transit Center Waiting Areas to Enforce Social Distancing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
As a passenger, if you see an unhygienic surface that needs attention, please contact DART Customer Service at (214) 979-1111, or you can use the "DART Say Something" app, which can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jan 4 at 5:46 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 467, 486, 488, 542, 547, 551, 560, 566, 571, 582, 583, 594, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- Route 374 Westbound Stops Will Move Due to I-635 East Project Construction, Effective Monday, January 18, 2021
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts