DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/3/2020
DART Coronavirus Update
- DART Riders Required to Wear Face Coverings Starting Friday, July 3, 2020
Face coverings over both the mouth and nose will be required when riding DART buses, trains and paratransit vehicles, Trinity Railway Express trains, at DART stations, on platforms, in buildings and on board the Dallas Streetcar.
- Based on recommendations from the CDC, DART encourages you to buy your transit pass with the GoPass app instead of at a ticket vending machine to avoid contact with surfaces others may have touched.
- Click here to view frequently asked questions and answers.
- Note: DART will be implementing major changes in bus, rail and GoLink service starting Monday, Oct. 19, as the North Texas economy slowly reopens
- DART Temporarily Closing Transit Center Waiting Areas to Enforce Social Distancing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
As a passenger, if you see an unhygienic surface that needs attention, please contact DART Customer Service at (214) 979-1111, or you can use the "DART Say Something" app, which can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020 (Posted on Oct 19 at 0:50 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Oct 19 at 11:12 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 35, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 486, 542, 547, 560, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 840
- Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020
- New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective October-November 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts