DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 11/29/2019
CBD Rail Replacement Resumes Friday, November 29 Through Sunday, December 1Ongoing track improvement in the Downtown Dallas area nears completion with buses replacing rail service on Friday through Sunday, Nov. 29-Dec. 1. Click here to learn more.
During the three-day shutdown, Red and Blue Line trains will not run between West End and Pearl/Arts District stations and Green Line service will be suspended from Victory Station to Deep Ellum Station. The Orange Line will operate on a shortened route between DFW Airport and Victory stations.
Shuttle buses will be in operation between all affected stations, plus a non-stop route will connect Bachman and SMU/Mockingbird stations. In addition, DART will provide post-event buses from Victory to SMU/Mockingbird following the Dallas Stars game on Friday, Nov. 29. These buses board and unload at the red Rail Disruption signs located near each station.
DART Rail will observe a weekend schedule on all unaffected portions of the system. For additional information, please visit DART.org/Plus.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:34 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTD Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Service Changes Due Prior to Fall Semester, Effective Monday, July 27, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts