DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/26/2019
TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019Please consult TRE website for upcoming service interruptions due to construction of the Trinity River Bridge in Fort Worth.
TRE will operate a bus shuttle between Richland Hills Station and downtown Fort Worth Central Station only, with Trinity Metro and TEXRail providing service between Fort Worth Central Station and Fort Worth T&P Station.
October 26, 2019 - All Day
Passengers should allow for additional time beyond your normal commute if utilizing these three stations. Passengers starting their trip at Fort Worth T&P Station should plan on riding TEXRail to Fort Worth Central Station, where Trinity Metro buses will shuttle them to Richland Hills Station to connect with TRE trains to Dallas and points in between. For passengers starting their trip at Fort Worth Central Station, Trinity Metro buses will take passengers to the Richland Hills Station, where they will connect with TRE trains to Dallas and points in between. Make sure to plan your trip to arrive several minutes prior to the regularly scheduled departure times, to make your connections between Fort Worth Central Station and Richland Hills Station, located at 7225 Burns St., Richland Hills.
We thank you for your patience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 5/31 5:27p (Posted today at 5:27 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert 5/31 5:24p (Posted today at 5:25 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert 5/31 5:22p (Posted today at 5:23 PM)
- DART Rail Green and Orange Lines Alert 5/31 5:20p (Posted today at 5:25 PM)
- DART Rail Red and Blue Lines Alert 5/31 5:18p (Posted today at 5:19 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 31 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 31 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts