DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/1/2019
Parking Reduced As Construction Begins On Illinois Station Platforms, Effective October 1, 2019DART's platform extension project, which will soon allow 3-car trains to serve the entire system, comes to Illinois Station on Oct. 1.
Customers who park at Illinois Station are advised that construction equipment needed for this work will be housed in the lot north of E. Louisiana Ave., temporarily reducing the station's available parking capacity (please see map below).
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience as we build for your future. Please use caution in and around construction sites.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Oct 7 at 12:42 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts