DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/1/2019
GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 1, GoLink will allow trips to be reserved no more than 30 minutes in advance, either by phone or app. As a reminder, passengers are required to have a booked trip in order to board and no walk-ons will be allowed.
In addition, GoLink will no longer issue paper passes onboard its vehicles; instead customers will be able to use cash to buy a GoLink single-ride trip for $1.50. Exact change will be required, and no printed passes will be issued. These will be the only cash fares available for purchase on GoLink. All other DART fares and passes will continue to be accepted, including GoPass app passes and GoPass Tap cards.
These changes are being made in response to customer feedback and to enhance service efficiency. Thanks for riding with us.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:34 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts