DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/11/2019
Wickersham Rd. Closure Means Temporary Detour For DART Bus Route 374, Effective September 11-18, 2019The trial closure of Wickersham Road by the City of Dallas will place Bus Route 374 on detour from Sept. 11-18, 2019. Buses will travel in both directions on Walnut Hill Lane and Jupiter Road between Estate Lane and McCree Road.
Customers who normally board on McCree (west of Jupiter), Pandora or Wickersham will be asked to use existing bus stops either on Estate at Walnut Hill, on Jupiter north of McCree, or McCree east of Jupiter (please see map). Twenty bus stops will be affected.
View a PDF version of this map (opens in a new window)
Passengers impacted by the loss of service are being asked to contact DART Customer Service at 214-979-1111 or www.DART.org/ContactDARTCustomerService and express their concerns or comments. These will be shared with the City prior to a final decision by the City Council on the permanent closure of Wickersham.
Your input is encouraged. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Rider Update 11/14 5:0a (Posted today at 5:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 12, 35, 42, 52, 59, 81 and 82 on Detour for the Shatterproof 5K Dallas, Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 27, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 502, 522, 529, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts