DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/20/2019
Bus Routes 21 and 42 on Detour during the Rebuild Our Community Festival, Effective Saturday, July 20, 2019Bus routes 21 and 42 will be on detour from 12:30 to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 20 during the Rebuild Our Community Festival on the public green space between Balboa Drive, Berkley Avenue and S. Edgefield Avenue.
The bus routes will be detoured as follows:
Bus Route 21:
To Kiest and Navajo from Edgefield: right on Newport, left on Tennessee, left on Berkley (or Melbourne if Berkley is blocked), right on Edgefield, regular route.
To Downtown from Edgefield: left on Berkley (or Melbourne if Berkley is blocked), right on Tennessee, right on Newport, left on Edgefield, regular route.
Bus Route 42:
To Hampton Station from Edgefield: right on Newport, left on Tennessee, right on Berkley, regular route.
Inbound to Downtown from Berkley: left on Tennessee, right on Newport, left on Edgefield, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service August 17-18 and August 24-25; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes August 31-September 1, 2019 (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:45 AM)
- DART Service Changes Coming August 12 (Posted on Aug 13 at 4:32 PM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Aug 13 at 9:40 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 29, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 444, 467, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts