DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/1/2019
Walnut Hill Station Elevator Access to be Limited During Construction, Effective July 2019Passengers at Walnut Hill Station are advised that only one elevator will be in service for the next few months due to platform reconstruction. Currently the south elevator remains in operation and will alternate periodically with the north elevator as construction progresses.
To assist customers cross Walnut Hill Lane, DART will provide shuttle service from the bus boarding area eastbound on Glen Lakes to the station entrance across Walnut Hill Lane at 20-minute intervals during the construction period.
We apologize for the inconvenience and urge everyone to use caution and observe all warning signs around work areas. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 21, 42, 405, 444 and 542 on Detour during Mardi Gras Oak Cliff Parade on Sunday, February 23, 2020
- Expect Detours, Delays for Bus Routes 12, 42 and 405 during the Dash for the Beads races on Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Bus Route 2 on Brief Detour during the St. Philip's School and Community Center Destiny Award Luncheon, Effective Friday, February 21, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 402, 403, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 542, 549, 560, 595, 597, 870-East Plano FLEX)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts