DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/13/2019
Bus Routes 29, 36, 409 and 521 On Detour for Katy 5K, Effective Thursday, June 13, 2019Bus routes 29, 36, 409 and 521 will be on brief detour from approximately 7:00 p.m. until the conclusion of the Katy 5K at Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Ave. on Thursday, June 13. The Katy 5K Run/Walk and the Kids .5K Dash both begin and end at Reverchon Park.
Bus routes will be detoured as follows:
Bus Route 29:
Inbound from Maple: Left on Oak Lawn, right on Fairmount, right on Wolf, left on Maple, regular route.
Outbound from Maple: Left on Cedar Springs, right on Pearl, right on Wolf, left on Fairmount, left on Oak Lawn, right on Maple, regular route.
Bus Routes 36 and 409:
Inbound from Blackburn: Right on Turtle Creek, left on Lemmon, left on McKinney, right on Blackburn, regular route.
Outbound from Blackburn: Left on Cole, right on Lemmon, right on Turtle Creek, left on Blackburn, regular route.
Bus Route 521:
Southbound from Cole: Left on Elizabeth, right on North Central Expressway service road, right on Blackburn, left on Cole, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Oct 7 at 12:42 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 24, 31, 36, 39, 84 and 183 on Temporary Detour for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Klyde Warren Park, Saturday, October 19, 2019
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts