DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/13/2019
Bus Routes 29, 36, 409 and 521 On Detour for Katy 5K, Effective Thursday, June 13, 2019Bus routes 29, 36, 409 and 521 will be on brief detour from approximately 7:00 p.m. until the conclusion of the Katy 5K at Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Ave. on Thursday, June 13. The Katy 5K Run/Walk and the Kids .5K Dash both begin and end at Reverchon Park.
Bus routes will be detoured as follows:
Bus Route 29:
Inbound from Maple: Left on Oak Lawn, right on Fairmount, right on Wolf, left on Maple, regular route.
Outbound from Maple: Left on Cedar Springs, right on Pearl, right on Wolf, left on Fairmount, left on Oak Lawn, right on Maple, regular route.
Bus Routes 36 and 409:
Inbound from Blackburn: Right on Turtle Creek, left on Lemmon, left on McKinney, right on Blackburn, regular route.
Outbound from Blackburn: Left on Cole, right on Lemmon, right on Turtle Creek, left on Blackburn, regular route.
Bus Route 521:
Southbound from Cole: Left on Elizabeth, right on North Central Expressway service road, right on Blackburn, left on Cole, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on May 28 at 7:30 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts