DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2019
Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through Fall 2019, Dates to be AnnouncedBuses replaced trains in Downtown Dallas on weekends starting March 30 when DART began replacing rail along the Transitway Mall. Work was suspended during the 2019 State Fair of Texas and will resume in downtown Dallas in the late fall. Dates to be announced. Click here to learn more.
The closures will allow DART to replace track along Pacific Avenue and Bryan Street, repair and add additional rail crossovers, and repair city streets and drainage. It will create a smoother ride through downtown, eliminate ongoing maintenance issues and increase the number of areas where trains can switch tracks, which will reduce service disruptions.
As of Saturday, May 18, 2019, work will impact the Red and Blue Lines between West End Station and Pearl/Arts District Station, the Green Line between Victory and Deep Ellum Stations, and the Orange Line between Victory and LBJ/Central Station, and between Victory Station and Parker Road Station.
Five separate DART shuttle bus routes will operate during the weekend closures to serve the affected downtown stations. Customers should look for red "Rail Disruption" bus stops at those stations. Two routes stop at every Central Business District station. Two express routes connect Pearl/Arts District Station, West End Station and Victory Station. One express route travels between Mockingbird Station and Bachman Station.
Service and project updates will be available at DART.org/Plus.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 5/31 5:27p (Posted today at 5:27 PM)
- Dallas Streetcar Alert 5/31 5:24p (Posted today at 5:25 PM)
- DART Bus Service Alert 5/31 5:22p (Posted today at 5:23 PM)
- DART Rail Green and Orange Lines Alert 5/31 5:20p (Posted today at 5:25 PM)
- DART Rail Red and Blue Lines Alert 5/31 5:18p (Posted today at 5:19 PM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Apr 31 at 3:08 PM)
- DART Coronavirus Update, May 1, 2020 (Posted on May 31 at 4:39 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 205, 208, 210 Returning to Ervay Street After Construction Detour, Effective Monday, June 1, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 486, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle), 870 (East Plano FLEX))
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts