DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 3/30/2019
Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019Buses will replace trains in Downtown Dallas on weekends starting March 30 when DART begins replacing rail along the Transitway Mall. The weekend construction will continue into September. Click here to learn more.
The closures will allow DART to replace track along Pacific Avenue and Bryan Street, repair and add additional rail crossovers, and repair city streets and drainage. It will create a smoother ride through downtown, eliminate ongoing maintenance issues and increase the number of areas where trains can switch tracks, which will reduce service disruptions.
As of Saturday, May 18, 2019, work will impact the Red and Blue Lines between West End Station and Pearl/Arts District Station, the Green Line between Victory and Deep Ellum Stations, and the Orange Line between Victory and LBJ/Central Station, and between Victory Station and Parker Road Station.
Memorial Day Weekend
May 25, 26, 27 - Memorial Day weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon) the Red Line and Blue Line from the North will not operate past Mockingbird Station. Bus shuttles will provide service between Mockingbird, Cityplace/Uptown and Pearl/Arts District Stations. Board buses upstairs at Mockingbird Station.
June 1 - 2
DART will return to its regular shuttle bus routes and schedules. Weekend rail service between Mockingbird, Cityplace/Uptown and Pearl/Arts District Stations will resume.
Five separate DART shuttle bus routes will operate during the weekend closures to serve the affected downtown stations. Customers should look for red "Rail Disruption" bus stops at those stations. Two routes stop at every Central Business District station. Two express routes connect Pearl/Arts District Station, West End Station and Victory Station. One express route travels between Mockingbird Station and Bachman Station.
Normal weekend service is scheduled to resume in time for the start of the State Fair of Texas. Service and project updates will be available at DART.org/Plus.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted on May 13 at 9:01 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts