DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/1/2013
New Free Route 743 Serving Bush Center And Meadows Museum, Effective Wed, May 1When the George W. Bush Presidential Center opens to the public on May 1, 2013, there will be a new, convenient and economical way to visit, thanks to SMU and DART.
New Route 743 will provide continuous service from Mockingbird Station to the Bush Center on SMU Boulevard, and on to the Meadows Museum on Bishop Boulevard, all courtesy of SMU (please see map below).
Hours of service on the specially marked shuttle will approximate the hours of Center operation, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and 1-5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be no service on Monday, Easter Sunday, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
View a PDF version of this map (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 9:56 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted on May 23 at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 475 and 583 on Detour during Camp Sweeney's Play for the Day 5K and 1K on Monday, May 27, 2019
- Bus Route 39 on Detour during the Memorial Day Music Festival at Klyde Warren Park on Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Bus Routes 29 and 39 On Detour for Carry The Load Dallas Memorial March, Effective Sunday, May 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts