DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 5/1/2013
New Free Route 743 Serving Bush Center And Meadows Museum, Effective Wed, May 1When the George W. Bush Presidential Center opens to the public on May 1, 2013, there will be a new, convenient and economical way to visit, thanks to SMU and DART.
New Route 743 will provide continuous service from Mockingbird Station to the Bush Center on SMU Boulevard, and on to the Meadows Museum on Bishop Boulevard, all courtesy of SMU (please see map below).
Hours of service on the specially marked shuttle will approximate the hours of Center operation, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and 1-5 p.m. on Sunday. There will be no service on Monday, Easter Sunday, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
View a PDF version of this map (opens in a new window).
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Sep 9 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts