DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/24/2022
Get Half-Price Fares with Contactless Payment Feb. 7-Feb. 21Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) has extended the free ride program for the New Bus Network through February 6.
DART will also offer 50% off full-fare rides purchased with any contactless payment option from February 7 until end of service on February 21. Learn more about contactless payment methods at GoPass.org. Contactless payment options include:
- GoPass® app
- GoPass® Tap card
- Contactless Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards with contactless payment at the validators
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, and more with contactless payment at the validators
The DART New Bus Network Free and Reduced Rides promotions are valid on all DART transit services throughout the entire DART Service Area including buses, light rail, TRE (between EBJ Union Station and CentrePort/DFW Airport Station), GoLink, Dallas Streetcar, and Paratransit Services.
With the goal of providing greater frequency, longer service hours and improved access to destinations across North Texas, DARTs new bus network launched on January 24. The new bus system is designed to ensure passengers have quick and easy access to employment, education and entertainment destinations.
Click here to learn more.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Announces Memorial Day Schedule for Monday, May 30 (Posted on May 18 at 11:13 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Apr 18 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 1, 3, 20, 22, 23, 45, 114, 200, 202, 216, 222, 228, 233, 236, 238, 241, 434 (Parkland Shuttle), 436 (Parkland Shuttle))
Other Customer Information:
DART Construction Alerts