DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 9/20/2021
Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021DART is adding rail service for the 2021 State Fair of Texas. These schedules are effective from Monday, September 20 through Sunday, October 17, except for Saturday, October 9. DART will operate a special schedule for the Red River Showdown on Saturday, October 9. Schedules to be announced.
The State Fair of Texas is open from Friday, September 24 through Sunday, October 17.
Fair days are always busy days on DART Rail and buses. DART will make the following changes beginning Monday, September 20:
- Extra Green Line trains will run on a loop between downtown Dallas and Fair Park approximately every 10 minutes, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Green Line will operate with 3 cars all day every day.
- Orange Line extended to Parker Road on all trips, weekdays and weekends (except for Saturday, October 9).
- All Lines will operate on a 20-minute frequency until 10 p.m.
- Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will operate on all four Sundays during the fair.
- View DART Rail schedules effective Monday, September 20 through Sunday, October 17
- View information about DART service to the State Fair of Texas
- View information about TRE weekend service on the TRE website
- Expansión del Servicio de Ferrocarril para la Feria Estatal de Texas
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 20, 2021 (Posted on Sep 17 at 8:48 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Aug 17 at 12:01 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 12, 24, 29, 35, 59, 81/82, 467, 488, 521, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Construction Alerts