DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/19/2020
Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020Repaving of Lindsley Ave. between Munger Blvd. and Beacon St. will require a detour of Route 60 to Grand Ave. from Monday, October 19 through mid-November.
Buses outbound to South Garland Transit Center will travel regular route to Munger, then loop over R.L. Thornton service road, Grand and Beacon back to Lindsley. Trips inbound to Downtown Dallas Union Station will exit Lindsley at Graham Ave. to reach Grand and return over the same route. Buses will make no stops along the detour.
The final block between Graham and Beacon will remain open during the initial phase of construction, then will be closed for repaving, requiring a second Route 60 detour sometime in November.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jan 4 at 5:46 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Route 374 Westbound Stops Will Move Due to I-635 East Project Construction, Effective Monday, January 18, 2021
- DART Rail, buses and the TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 18, 2021
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 21, 24, 26, 29, 35, 36, 52, 59, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 283, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 467, 486, 542, 547, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts