DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/19/2020
DART Increases Service Starting Monday, Oct. 19DART will be implementing major changes in bus, rail and GoLink service starting Monday, Oct. 19, as the North Texas economy slowly reopens.
The agency will restore service on a group of routes and improve frequencies on others to just under 90 percent of pre-pandemic levels.
Seven higher volume bus routes and light rail service will offer 20-minute frequency weekdays until 7 p.m., and 30-minute frequency thereafter; weekend service will remain unchanged.
A Western Carrollton GoLink service, which has been operating on a trial basis since May 11, will become permanent, and low ridership routes 27, 42, 155, 210, 211, 385, 585, 840 and 887 will be discontinued, modified or replaced.
Sixty-five routes with higher ridership and potential for social distancing concerns, plus the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) , will return to pre-pandemic service levels.
Forty-eight routes in the system will remain on their current modified schedules.
Additional details on the October service changes may be found at DART.org/ServiceChange or by calling (214) 979-1111.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- New Hidden Ridge Station Buildout To Require Weekend Orange Line Closures, Effective October-November 2020 (Posted on Oct 21 at 8:02 AM)
- DART Increases Service Starting Monday, October 19, 2020 (Posted on Oct 21 at 0:50 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Oct 21 at 11:12 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 26, 35, 60, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 278, 347, 372, 378, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 463, 486, 542, 547, 560, 566, 571, 582, 595, 597, 706 (Parkland Shuttle)
- Bus Route 60 on Detour During Reconstruction Work on Lindsley Ave., Effective Monday, October 19, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts