DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/18/2020
Bus Routes 24, 31, 36, 39, 84 and 183 will be on Detour during the March for Life on Saturday, January 18, 2020During the March for Life on Saturday, January 18, bus routes 24, 31, 36, 39, 84 and 183 will be on detour. The march will start at 12:30 p.m. from Cathedral Guadalupe, and travel northeast on Flora Street, right on Crockett Street, right on Ross Avenue, left on N. St. Paul Street, right on Wood Street to end in the parking lot at the corner of Wood Street and S. Griffin Street. The march will then return back to the starting point using the same route.
Detours begin at approximately 12:30 p.m. and continue until the conclusion of the march.
Bus detours are as follows:
Routes 24, 31 and 84:
Inbound from Ross Ave.: Left on Routh, right on Live Oak, left on Pearl, regular route.
Outbound from San Jacinto: Left on Ervay into Akard, right on Woodall Rodgers service road, right on Routh, left on Ross, regular route.
Routes 36, 39 and 183:
Inbound from Pearl: Right on Woodall Rodgers service road, left on Akard, right on Ross, left on Lamar, left on San Jacinto into CBD West Transfer Center.
Outbound from San Jacinto: Left on Routh, left on Woodall Rodgers service road, right on Pearl, regular route.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:34 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTD Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Service Changes Due Prior to Fall Semester, Effective Monday, July 27, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts