DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 10/14/2019
Illinois Station Platform Extension Rescheduled To Begin October 14thThe platform extension project at Illinois Station has been postponed until Monday, October 14. Customers are reminded that the heavy equipment required for this work will be located in the lot just north of East Louisiana Street and these parking spaces will be unavailable until further notice.
The station will remain in operation during the construction period; however, you are urged to use caution and observe all warning and directional signage. When completed, this very important project will allow three-car trains to serve this station, bringing more convenience and comfort to Illinois Station customers and to the entire DART system.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:34 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 408, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTD Comet Cruiser (Route 883) Service Changes Due Prior to Fall Semester, Effective Monday, July 27, 2020
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts