DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/1/2019
Walnut Hill Station Elevator Access to be Limited During Construction, Effective July 2019Passengers at Walnut Hill Station are advised that only one elevator will be in service for the next few months due to platform reconstruction. Currently the south elevator remains in operation and will alternate periodically with the north elevator as construction progresses.
To assist customers cross Walnut Hill Lane, DART will provide shuttle service from the bus boarding area eastbound on Glen Lakes to the station entrance across Walnut Hill Lane at 20-minute intervals during the construction period.
We apologize for the inconvenience and urge everyone to use caution and observe all warning signs around work areas. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Sep 9 at 11:01 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 374, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
- Cityplace/Uptown Station West Inclinator Out of Service for 30 Days, Effective Monday, August 26, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts