DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 7/1/2019
Walnut Hill Station Elevator Access to be Limited During Construction, Effective July 2019Passengers at Walnut Hill Station are advised that only one elevator will be in service for the next few months due to platform reconstruction. Currently the south elevator remains in operation and will alternate periodically with the north elevator as construction progresses.
To assist customers cross Walnut Hill Lane, DART will provide shuttle service from the bus boarding area eastbound on Glen Lakes to the station entrance across Walnut Hill Lane at 20-minute intervals during the construction period.
We apologize for the inconvenience and urge everyone to use caution and observe all warning signs around work areas. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Jul 8 at 7:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 467, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Routes 21 and 42 on Detour during the Rebuild Our Community Festival, Effective Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts