DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/29/2019
TRE Begins Revenue Service Demonstration, Effective Monday, April 29, 2019Beginning Monday, April 29, the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will start Revenue Service Demonstration (RSD), the next stage of our Positive Train Control (PTC) implementation.
As we roll out the new system, service impacts are possible. We are working to prevent any service delays and we will continue to keep passengers updated and informed during this time.
Be sure to stay up-to-date by signing-up for TRE service and schedule updates at TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART Updates Schedules for Memorial Weekend, DART Pearl/Arts District Station Closed, Effective May 25-27, 2019 (Posted on May 13 at 9:01 AM)
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, May 18, 2019 (Posted yesterday at 8:52 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts