The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Procurement Department engages in full and open competition offering opportunities relating to:
- Business services – including custodial, landscaping, technology, marketing, and other services
- Capital projects – Ranging from buses and rail cars to Operations and Maintenance contracts
- Construction and Design – All construction and design projects
- Material Management – Parts and supplies to support facilities and fleet
DART buys a wide variety of products and services and always seeks new sources and ideas from our diverse business community. As a public authority, DART is committed to acting with honesty and integrity.
Procurement provides support to DART's internal departments. DART solicits competitive offers via the online solicitation process using the DART Supplier Portal. Our suppliers can use it to view solicitations, bid, and receive announcements from DART.
DART suppliers should be committed to providing:
- Consistently reliable delivery and service;
- 5 Star quality products and services for reasonable prices; and
- Open and honest communication.
How to Register on DART's Supplier Portal:
Begin at https://suppliers.dart.org.
Note: If you receive an error message that you are already registered, please contact DART immediately at [email protected] or (214) 749-2701. Do not attempt to re-register. It is against the terms and conditions to which your company initially agreed.
- Click 'Register' if you are new to the Supplier portal.
- Click 'Accept the Terms and Conditions' in the Navigation Box on the left.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
Click for [screen snapshots] of Supplier portal registration. (Opens in a new window. Adobe Reader required.)
Click for a [video demonstration] of Supplier portal registration. (Opens in a new window. Flash player required.)
Click for a [video demonstration] of Supplier Bidding Process. (Opens in a new window. Note: there is no sound.)
How to Submit an Innovative Unsolicited Proposal
Innovative unsolicited proposals are a great way for DART to obtain innovative or unique supplies, methods, or approaches from outside sources to accomplish DART's mission.
As a public entity, DART must act as a good steward of public funds. DART must also seek full and open competition for most procurement opportunities. This process is intended to facilitate the proper receipt and evaluation of unsolicited proposals, while preserving the integrity of the procurement process and conforming to applicable laws.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact DART Procurement at (214)749-2701
(8:00am to 5:00pm CST, Monday-Friday) or send an email to [email protected]
DART Procurement Department, Procurement Support, 1401 Pacific Avenue, Dallas, TX 75266-7235 | Fax 214-749-3666