DART High School Student ID Information
How to obtain a DART High School Student Photo ID
Reduced Fares for Individual High School Students
High school students in the DART Service Area (including public, private and charter schools) may purchase Reduced Fares on an individual basis. Conditions include:
- Must be a current full-time student attending classes at a high school in the DART Service Area. (The service area consists of 13 cities: Addison, Carrollton, Cockrell Hill, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Garland, Glenn Heights, Highland Park, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, and University Park.)
- Students may purchase a reduced fare by either:
- presenting a valid school photo ID issued by a high school; or
- obtaining a DART High School Student ID
- present a valid school photo ID issued by a high school and,
- a $2.00 fee at the DART Store located at 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202, Monday - Friday between the hours of 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.
Students who have qualified in the above manner may purchase the following pass types at Reduced Fares: single ride (available on buses only, cash only, no pass issued), AM/PM Pass, Day Pass and 31-Day Pass. Passes are valid on all DART, TRE, Trinity Metro and DCTA buses and trains and may be purchased for use seven days a week.
Back to Top