Go to school on a Full Ride -- at a Reduced Rate!
Are you a full-time college or trade school student? You may qualify for a reduced fare if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You attend a college, university, trade school or technical school physically located in the DART Service Area on a full-time, undergraduate basis.
- Your school does not participate in DART's Higher Education Pass Program.
- You have already obtained a DART-issued student ID.
You must pay the full fare to ride.
How to get your DART-issued student ID
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Ask your school registrar to sign and stamp the form OR attach a National Student Clearinghouse Current Enrollment Verification Certificate verifying that you are currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student. (Note: National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.50 fee).
- Present your completed enrollment form (originals only), your current college photo ID and a $2.00 fee at the DART Store (Akard Station, 1401 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75202; Monday-Friday, 9-11 a.m. or 2-4 p.m.)
Higher Education Pass Program
The following colleges and trade schools participate in a contracted pass program with DART. If you attend one of these schools, you must obtain your pass from your school.
Bill J Priest
Cedar Valley College
Eastfield College, Pleasant Grove Campus
El Centro College
Mountain View College
North Lake College
North Lake College, South Campus
North Lake College, West Campus
- Paul Quinn College
- SMU (contact the Parking and ID Card Services Office for your pass)
- UNT Dallas College of Law
- UNT Dallas
- UTD (contact the Parking and Transportation Office for your pass)
- UT Southwestern