At your phone... At your door... At your service...
DART On-Call offers you...
• local fare
• roomier ride
• one handy phone number
DART On Call, your personalized neighborhood service to shops, restaurants, the DART System and more, is economical, efficient and easy. The fare is a local fare, and our six zones are accessible by a single reservation number,
DART On-Call Service Areas
SCHEDULE — Monday-Friday
|Farmers Branch||Lake Highlands||North Dallas|
|Peak||5:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
3:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
|Peak||6:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
|Peak||6:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
3:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
|9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
|5:30 a.m.-6:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
|Glenn Heights||Lakewood||Park Cities|
|Peak||5:15 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
3:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
|Peak||5:30 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
|Peak||6:25 a.m. – 9:25 a.m.
3:25 p.m. – 6:25 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
|8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
9:25 a.m.-3:25 p.m.
- May be made up to a week in advance
- Must be made at least an hour in advance
- Are not required for service from DART transit facilities
- Alternate stops may be suggested if your trip time is already booked
- Operator does not call back to confirm reservations
HOW TO GET GOPASSDownload today off the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store or text the keyword GoPass to 41411.
For questions or concerns, call DART Customer Information at
FARESThese are the prices per trip.
|Regular Fare (One-way trip, cash-only fare. No pass issued.)||$2.50|
|Reduced Fare* (One-way trip, cash-only fare. No pass issued.)||$1.25|
|Day Pass Local||$6.00|
|Day Pass Regional||$12.00|
|Day Pass Reduced*||$3.00|
|High School (Day Pass)*||$3.00|
|Paratransit customers (with valid paratransit photo id) and children under 5**||FREE|
|Personal Care Attendant accompanied by a riding Paratransit Customer||FREE|
NOTE: DART On-Call will honor Midday and AM/PM Passes (must be valid at time of boarding); however, these passes will not be available for purchase on DART On-Call vehicles. DART On-Call will sell Day Passes or accept cash for one way.
Exact fare required; operators cannot make change.
* Reduced Fares are applicable on bus and rail for the following:
— Seniors 65+ showing Medicare card or valid DART issued photo ID (How to obtain a DART Seniors photo ID card)
— Non-Paratransit Persons with Disabilities showing valid DART issued photo ID or Medicare card (How to obtain a DART Reduced Fare photo ID card)
— Children elementary through middle school; children under 5 are free (maximum of 2 per trip) when accompanied by an adult (18 or older) paying the appropriate Local, Regional or Reduced fare; any additional child under the age of five traveling with that adult, or any child accompanied only by person(s) younger than age 18, shall be charged the reduced fare.
— High school students with a valid DART Service Area high school ID, or a DART-issued student ID. (How to obtain a DART High School photo ID card)
— Fulltime undergraduate College, University or Trade School students with valid DART issued photo ID from schools in the DART service area not participating in the Higher Education Program. (How to obtain a DART College photo ID card)
** Children under 5 are free (maximum of 2 per trip) when accompanied by an adult (18 or older) paying the appropriate Local, Regional or Reduced fare; any additional child under the age of five traveling with that adult, or any child accompanied only by person(s) younger than age 18, shall be charged the reduced fare.
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.
- Vans wait two minutes past the reservation pickup time before leaving.
- Customers wishing to cancel trips must call before the van arrives or a "no-show" will be recorded.
- Customers with three no-shows cannot make another reservation for four weeks.
- Service animals accompanying customers with disabilities are allowed.
- Non-service animals are allowed when carried in an appropriate, securely latched cage or container.
- All DART On-Call vehicles meet ADA requirements, offering wheelchair lifts or ramps to accommodate riders with disabilities.
- Walk-up customers that board an On-Call vehicle at a rail station or transit center must provide a destination to the operator; customers may not ride a round trip with no apparent destination and would be in violation of DART's Code of Conduct for using the DART vehicle for a non-transportation related purpose.
- Bike racks are currently installed on most DART On-Call vehicles. Instructions on how to use bike racks are posted on the DART website.
- No service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.