Bike To Work Day
Charge up at an Energizer Station!DART is offering FREE bike safety checks, refreshments and more at several stations and stops.
It's all happening Friday, May 18, from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., and is brought to you by DART, Bike DFW, the North Central Texas Council of Governments, area bike groups and local bike shops.
Just take your bike to one of these DART facilities:
- Addison Transit Center
- Akard Station
- CentrePort/DFW Airport Station
- CityLine/Bush Station
- Farmers Branch Station
- Mockingbird Station
- Oakenwald Streetcar Stop
- Parker Road Station
So many reasons to ride!Bringing your bike on board or parking it at one of our transit facilities is simple. You have so many reasons to combine a bike ride with your DART ride:
- Fight pollution: Riding a bike is a great way to do your share for cleaner air.
- Take your wheels on our wheels: Biking gives you an easy connection to DART services. Discover all things DARTable!
- Stay fit: Now, you can burn calories instead of gas!
- Save money: Biking puts more green in your bank account.
- Relieve stress: Imagine how much better you�ll feel after getting a workout on your way to work!
- Discover more: Indulge your sense of adventure by biking!