DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/24/2020
DART to Hold Meetings on Planned June Route ChangesA pre-public hearing community meeting and public hearing have been scheduled by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) to receive public comments on bus service enhancements proposed for implementation in June.
Planned changes represent another step in the creation of a new bus network for DART which has been working to get customers to their destination quicker and easier with more direct routes.
A Pre-Public Hearing Community Meeting will be noon, Mon., Feb. 24, DART Headquarters Board Room (Akard Station), 1401 Pacific Ave., Dallas, TX 75202. The Public Hearing will be the following day Tues., Feb. 25, 6:30 p.m., also at DART Headquarters.
Discussions will include the conversion of all five existing Flex routes - 840, 841, 843, 870 and 887 - to local service; extension of Route 52 to Dallas Convention Center Station, permitting the use of electric buses; and making current experimental Route 706 (Parkland Satellite Shuttle) a permanent part of the system.
For additional information please contact DART Community Affairs at 214-749-2543 or visit DART.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Cityplace/Uptown Station Platform Extension to Impact Weekend Rail Service through August 30th, Effective Saturday, July 11, 2020 (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:34 AM)
- Modified Weekday Schedule Effective Monday, April 6, 2020 Until Further Notice (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jul 27 at 8:33 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 19, 24, 26, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 110, 161, 206, 210, 211, 278, 347, 350, 372, 377, 380, 402, 403, 409, 410, 415, 444, 513, 515, 542, 560, 582, 583, 595, 597, 702 (NorthPark Shuttle)
- UTSW Bass Center Bus Service (Route 706) Affected By Construction Work, Effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Bus Stops Relocated as Major Construction Begins at Downtown Garland Station, Effective Friday, June 19, 2020
- Trinity Railway Express to Enhance Early Morning Eastbound Weekday Service Effective Monday, June 22, 2020
- NorthPark Shuttle (Route 702) Temporarily Relocates Bus Stop Near Macy's, Effective Monday, May 4, 2020
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts