DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/29/2019
TRE Begins Revenue Service Demonstration, Effective Monday, April 29, 2019Beginning Monday, April 29, the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) will start Revenue Service Demonstration (RSD), the next stage of our Positive Train Control (PTC) implementation.
As we roll out the new system, service impacts are possible. We are working to prevent any service delays and we will continue to keep passengers updated and informed during this time.
Be sure to stay up-to-date by signing-up for TRE service and schedule updates at TrinityRailwayExpress.org.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- DART to Operate on July 4 Holiday Schedule (Posted today at 7:06 AM)
- DART Coronavirus Update (Posted on Jun 23 at 12:20 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Detours for Routes 2, 12, 26, 35, 409, 426 and 595 for the 2021 AIDS Walk South Dallas 5K Walk/Run on Saturday, June 26
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 24, 29, 35, 52, 59, 81/82, 111, 161, 415, 426, 467, 501, 538, 547, 582, 593, 704 (Parkland Shuttle), 706 (Parkland Shuttle), 749 (Stemmons-Design District Service)
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts