DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 6/29/2019
DART Rail Operates Normal Weekend Service June 29-30; Downtown Dallas Rail Replacement Work Resumes July 6-7, 2019DART Rail will operate normal weekend service on Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30. There will be no track improvement work done on June 29 or 30.
Rail Replacement Work Resumes July 6-7
During the first weekend in July (Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7), the Red Line from Parker Road Station and Blue Line from Downtown Rowlett Station will not operate past Mockingbird Station. Bus shuttles will provide "Local" service stopping at Mockingbird, Cityplace/Uptown and Pearl/Arts District stations (Route 904), and "Express" service between Mockingbird and Pearl/Arts District stations (Route 905).
Board buses upstairs at Mockingbird Station, and at the street-level East Portal (Target side) and West Portal (M-Line Trolley/West Village side) of Cityplace/Uptown Station.
At Pearl/Arts District Station, riders must transfer to another bus shuttle route to continue their trip.
DART will return to its regular shuttle bus routes and schedules. Weekend rail service between Mockingbird, Cityplace/Uptown and Pearl/Arts District Stations will resume.
Click here to learn more about the Downtown Dallas Track Improvements and Rail Replacement Project.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Additional DART Rail Service for the State Fair of Texas begins Monday, September 23, 2019 (Posted on Oct 7 at 12:42 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Bus Routes 24, 31, 36, 39, 84 and 183 on Temporary Detour for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk at Klyde Warren Park, Saturday, October 19, 2019
- TRE Will Operate a Bus Shuttle between Richland Hills Station and Downtown Fort Worth Central Station, Effective Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 110, 161, 164, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 283, 347, 372, 376, 405, 409, 410, 444, 467, 486, 522, 529, 532, 535, 542, 549, 560, 594, 595, 597, 704, 870-East Plano FLEX)
- GoLink Advanced Booking Changes, Replaces Paper Pass with 1-Ride Cash Fare, Effective October 1, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts