DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 4/1/2019
Cityplace East Side Elevator Shut Down For Repair, Upgrade, Effective April 1-June 9, 2019Cityplace customers are advised that the elevator serving the East Portal from the mezzanine level will be closed for approximately eight weeks, beginning Monday, April 1, 2019.
During this period, access will remain available from the West Portal. For the convenience of DART patrons, Bus Route 409 will serve both portals on all trips.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience during this important modernization project. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement coming to Downtown Dallas, Effective Saturday, March 30, 2019 (Posted on Mar 27 at 10:13 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Route 11 on Brief Detour for Bexar Street Connection Association event on Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts