DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/18/2019
Cityplace Elevator Closing for Repair, Shuttles in ServiceDue to necessary maintenance work, the ADA accessible elevator serving the platform area at Cityplace/Uptown Station will be out of service for approximately three weeks, beginning Monday, February 18.
During this period, customers who normally depend on the elevator to travel between the platform and upper levels will be asked to use Mockingbird Station. To accommodate these passengers, shuttle buses will operate every 20 minutes between Mockingbird and Cityplace; bus route 521 will also be available.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience as we perform the repair work needed to maintain continued safety and security for our customers. Thanks for riding DART.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- Weekend DART Rail Replacement continues in Downtown Dallas through September (Posted on Jul 8 at 7:50 AM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 84, 161, 205, 206, 208, 210, 211, 278, 347, 372, 376, 385, 405, 409, 428, 444, 467, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Bus Routes 21 and 42 on Detour during the Rebuild Our Community Festival, Effective Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Red, Blue Line Customers Reminded to Use Caution As Platform Work Begins at Downtown Plano and Galatyn Park Stations, Effective Monday, March 25, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- Downtown Bus Routes Providing Service to DART Rail Stations
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts