DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 2/18/2019
Cityplace Elevator Closing for Repair, Shuttles in Service, Effective February 18-March 11, 2019Due to necessary maintenance work, the ADA accessible elevator serving the platform area at Cityplace/Uptown Station will be out of service for approximately three weeks, beginning Monday, February 18.
During this period, customers who normally depend on the elevator to travel between the platform and upper levels will be asked to use Mockingbird Station. To accommodate these passengers, shuttle buses will operate every 20 minutes between Mockingbird and Cityplace; bus route 521 will also be available.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience as we perform the repair work needed to maintain continued safety and security for our customers. Thanks for riding DART.
Current Rider Alerts:
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 376, 385, 409, 428, 444, 502, 522, 528, 535, 542, 544, 549, 595, 597, D-Link (722), 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Construction Projects to Disrupt Orange Line From Bachman to DFW, Effective Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts