DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/8/2019
Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019Bus routes 31, 428, 528, 535 and 544 will use temporary bus stops in the "Kiss & Ride" Passenger Drop-Off/Pickup Area in the north end of the parking lot at Bachman Station while the Cullum Lane entrance is closed for construction.
Customers wishing to park in the north parking lot will need to use the far north entrance of the parking lot. Only buses will be allowed to access the north end of the parking lot from the main entrance. Click here to view the Bachman Station facility overview map (opens in a new window).
These temporary bus stops will be in place for approximately one month. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 1/21 5:30p (Posted today at 5:18 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 1/21 5:00p (Posted today at 4:43 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART buses, DART Rail and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 21, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 360, 376, 385, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts