DART Rider Alerts
Effective Date: 1/7/2019
UNT Dallas Station Parking Area To Be Closed Due to Construction, Effective Monday, January 7, 2019Customers at UNT Dallas Station are advised of a major construction project that will require a portion of the parking area to be closed beginning Monday, January 7.
Installation of a radio tower near the station site will make the lot inaccessible from approximately January 7-18 and again January 31-February 8. Alternative parking is available in adjacent lots; however, commuters are urged to allow extra time during the construction activity.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Featured Rider Alerts:
- TRE Rider Alert 1/21 5:30p (Posted today at 5:18 PM)
- TRE Rider Alert 1/21 5:00p (Posted today at 4:43 PM)
Current Rider Alerts:
- DART buses, DART Rail and TRE will operate a regular weekday schedule on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 21, 2019
- Current Route Detours (Effective for routes 2, 11, 12, 26, 31, 35, 42, 81/82, 161, 206, 211, 278, 347, 360, 376, 385, 409, 444, 522, 542, 549, 595, 597, 887-Rowlett FLEX)
- Buses at Bachman Station Temporarily Board in the "Kiss & Ride" Area during Cullum Lane Entrance Closure, Effective Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Other Customer Information:
- DART Parking Information
- DART Severe Winter Weather Operating Plans
- DART Rail and TRE Service to American Airlines Center
DART Rail Construction Alerts